Re: new: sysutils/dvd+rw-tools

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 10:51:58PM -0801, Michael Coulter wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 10:24:20PM -0800, Jacob Meuser wrote:
>
> > port attached; comment, suggest, etc, etc
>
> Hopefully more people will take an interest in this than
> when I submitted it:
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-ports&m=106756253722978&w=2

Oops, I must not have noticed that post :(

> Looks like you've got an updated version though with some useful
> patches as well. Hopefully people have capitalized on the cheaper
> DVD-R prices :)

That, and the recent thread on misc@ about siteXX.tgz not fitting on
a CD.

I also have more-or-less working ports for dvdauthor, libdv, mjpegtools,
and transcode, but they could use some testing/work before submiting.

--
<jakemsr_(_at_)_jakemsr_(_dot_)_com>