[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: xmms-shn all noisy
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: xmms-shn all noisy
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 00:53:07 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Chris Paul <chris_(_dot_)_paul_(_at_)_teamrci_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> This is on a thinkpad T23 running snapshot (1/11/04). MP3's play fine,
> but shn's are all noisy.
Works fine for me, but I suffer a lack of real-world shorten files.
If you can point me to some test cases...
> You can sort of hear the music behind the noise but just barely.
Sounds suspiciously like an endianness problem.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de