[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: nmap problem -> no route to host and No buffer space available
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: nmap problem -> no route to host and No buffer space available
- From: Alessandro <bessipe_(_at_)_openbeer_(_dot_)_it>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:02:03 +0100
- Organization: OpenBeer - Italian OpenBSD "Beer" Group -
I try to disable pf with pfctl -d but it's always the same => No buffer space available. but i've the same error.