[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: XFCE-4.03 Port brocken
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: XFCE-4.03 Port brocken
- From: Dmitry Lohansky <sq_(_at_)_oganer_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 09:11:46 +0700
- Organization: Oganer-Complex
- Reply-to: Dmitry Lohansky <sq_(_at_)_oganer_(_dot_)_net>
Tuesday, January 13, 2004, 4:29:58 AM, you wrote:
JL> On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 12:52:47PM +0100, Rembrandt wrote:
>> I deinstalled all XFCE-4.0.2 packages for update.
>> Then I installed XFCE-4.0.3 from the ports.
>> As I tried to start XFCE-4.0.3 it breacks and told me that the icons are
>> not installed and that I've to check the installation.
>> My way:
>> cd /usr/ports/x11/xfce/
>> make install
>> Thanks for any help. :o)
JL> I can't reproduce this at all.
JL> Can you please send an error log?
I get similar errors. As i understand, it's 'zlib version error'.
Visit your host, monkey.org