Renaming Ant

Was this name change discussed? If so I'm sorry I missed it. I would taken the hint from the fact that ASF moved it, and dropped the name prefix completely. Who cares which subproject of Apache its web pages live under - it is the software known as Ant. There are no books on "Jakarta-Ant" or Apache-Ant, there are just books on ANT. The port name should be just "ant". We normally name ports by functional category, not by who wrote them. I know there's a p5- prefix for perl modules, but not every program needs to have a name prefix as well as a category.

The same for Tomcat, btw. It should be just www/tomcat, not www/jakarta-tomcat (and not www/apache-tomcat either).

At least, this is my opinion.