[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fwd: Re: new SpamAssasin flavor
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: new SpamAssasin flavor
- From: bss <bss_(_at_)_oganer_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 12:41:19 +0800
- Organization: Oganer-Service
- Reply-to: bss <bss_(_at_)_oganer_(_dot_)_net>
Thursday, August 07, 2003, 11:59:04 AM, you wrote:
AM> On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 10:19:24AM +0800, Lars Hansson wrote:
>> A person who wants to use procmail with SpamAssassin is presumably competent
>> enough to understand that they need to install procmail.
>> I'm sure many use procmail with Exim and Postfix but neither of these ports
>> depend on procmail.
AM> I agree - just drop the procmail "dependency".
AM> I use SpamAssassin with maildrop, and have no need for procmail at all. There's
AM> no reason to believe that this is a particularly uncommon setup, especially
AM> for Courier users.
As I see spamassasin port's maintainer think, that spamassasin
works with full power only via procmail. Besides, maybe this
will require petition for drop procassasin depend.