amaya is a beautiful dancer, but I still get checksum errors on 3.3 stable

Amaya goes through the make process, gets to Amaya/English.tgz and
complains of checksum mismatch (sha1). (amaya-english-dict-19961207).

make REFETCH=TRUE just repeats the results.

This is on 3.3 stable.

Nosing (in a different OS) around the CVS by web, and I'm not seeing
revision numbers or even files, but I notice that amaya seems to be
under both www and web.

Any suggestions? I'm thinking of going to the Amaya site and giving
version 8 a try.

--
Joel Rees, programmer, Kansai Systems Group
Altech Corporation (Alpsgiken), Osaka, Japan

Visit your host, monkey.org