[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: mldonkey, edonkey
- From: Marc Espie <espie_(_at_)_nerim_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:46:56 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: espie_(_at_)_nerim_(_dot_)_net
Since mldonkey appears to be working and:
- it comes with source
- it is licensed under the GPL
- it doesn't gobble all CPU doing nothing
there are now quite enough reasons to kill the old edonkey port.
This is in accordance with the recent ports policy, that we shouldn't
keep un-free stuff around when there is free stuff with similar
capabilities (in the case at hand, mldonkey is better in every respect
as far as I know).