Re: opera 7.11 (m2)

Hi,

[snip]

 and is actually slower than Mozilla for
> me.

I don't agree. (-current on Celeron 333)

> In fact, I urge traditional users of Opera to look at
> Mozilla
> (-Firebird).

Why can't the users decide which browser they want ?

 I'm by no means happy with Mozilla from a
> ports
> building perspective, but it beats a binary-only,
> commercial
> product. And strictly from a user perspective, it makes
> for a
> very nice browser.

How is "nice" defined ?

Sorry, but I can't find any *real* argument, why we should drop one of these browsers out of the ports tree.
And there is another reason for having more than one browser installed: some pages can't displayed correctly with Opera so I have to switch to Moziall and otherwise round.

Greets
RW