Re: new port: alice-in-wonderland

I don't think non technical literature belongs in the ports tree.
There is absolutely no problem in making this stuff available on
an Operating System such as OpenBSD, but it doesn't belong with
the rest of the stuff.

I don't even think it should be handled by the projet proper.
Some third party could do it.

I also don't see what the dependency on OpenBSD would be.

If this stuff interests you, create a project, whose purpose would
be to make literature available for free Unices/OpenBSD/whatever.

Visit your host, monkey.org