[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: i386/ELF: kde-multimedia
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: i386/ELF: kde-multimedia
- From: Peter Valchev <pvalchev_(_at_)_sightly_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 18:36:06 -0600
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
> > ../../lib/.libs/libkmpeg.so.0.0: undefined reference to `pthread_create'
> > ../../lib/.libs/libkmpeg.so.0.0: undefined reference to `pthread_join'
> > Tried also to set LDFLAGS=-pthread, but it didn't help.
> Still, the underlying cause is obviously a missing -pthread.
Yeah, I think I had a patch somewhere that I intended for 3.3 (this bug
is because of ld's pickiness, those symbols are not needed) since it
affected all ELF arches, now that i386 is also using the same linker, I
was hoping I won't be by myself fixing those issues ;-)
Visit your host, monkey.org