[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: kdelibs-3.1.1a: a typo in kde/libs3/pkg/PLIST ?
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: kdelibs-3.1.1a: a typo in kde/libs3/pkg/PLIST ?
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 23:10:02 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Peter Valchev <pvalchev_(_at_)_sightly_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> > What's the "correct" file, with kdelibs- or with kdelibsa- ?
> The package builds, so whatever is currently in the PLIST, that is,
> share/doc/HTML/en/kdelibs-apidocs/common, I have that in my fake dir
It doesn't build for me, and indeed I also end up with
share/doc/HTML/en/kdelibsa-apidocs (sic) in the fake directory.
This sort of erroneous name mangling is, er, interesting.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org