[NEW] x11/xcursorgen

Hi,

XFree86 4.3.0 adds support for alpha blended cursors through the
Xcursor library. Xlib has support for Xcursor built-in.

But the Xcursor data files need libpng to be built in XFree86 (since
png is the format that's used to store source images, because it
supports the alpha channed) and thus cannot be built in the XF4 tree
in OpenBSD. So XFree86 4.3.0 on OpenBSD lack the fancy cursor themes.

This port adds the xcursorgen utility and the themes (redglass,
whiteglass and handhelds) included with XFree86 4.3.0 to OpenBSD.

Note: the Makefile uses my ftp site in MASTER_SITES. I'd like to remove
it before final commit.

Instruction on using Xcursor themes are in pkg/DESCR.

Comments from  experimented porters are welcome. Also if someone
wants to take over the maintainership, you're welcome.

<ftp://ftp.laas.fr/pub/ii/matthieu/OpenBSD/xcursorgen-port.tar.gz>

					Matthieu