update: exmh2: please test

I've updated the exmh2 port to version 2.6.1. Lots of bug fixes and a new
sequence menu.

I've also changed the configuration to allow the creation of a distibutable
package (before, the port relied on the local domain name as discovered at
configuration time). Now there is no default domain... ie. the MTA should
fully qualify addresses (as god intended). This only affects the faces
functionality in any case, but I'm interested to hear feedback as to
whether this was a good tradeoff.

The up to date port is available at:

http://www.paddon.org/mwp/software/ports/exmh2.tar.gz

Testing and feedback is welcome,