[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Ports Submission Tracking for March
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Ports Submission Tracking for March
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsdports_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:15:09 +0200
- Cc: Gerardo Santana Gómez Garrido <santana_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org_(_dot_)_mx>
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org, Gerardo Santana Gómez Garrido <santana_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org_(_dot_)_mx>
On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 01:01:19PM -0500, Okan Demirmen wrote:
> fyi, the build would only compile on sparc64 with egcs...the gcc in base
> sits at:
> cc -c -I. -I./../dist/.. -I./../dist/../dbinc -O2 ./../dist/../hmac/sha1.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/sha1.lo
> until it eats all resources ;(
this rings a bell.
we have a workaround in sparc64 for sha1.c. I found our sha1 implementation
in quite some places, and everywhere it helped to just use our current
version which has this workaround.
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org