Re: 2 new ports: LinPopUp and CDK

On Friday 14 March 2003 15:57, you wrote:
> you'd get more people interested if you posted descritions of the ports.
> ie if they were something i felt comfortable testing i'd test it.
>
> ___________________________
> jose nazario, ph.d.			jose_(_at_)_monkey_(_dot_)_org
> 					http://www.monkey.org/~jose/

Sorry about that, those are my first ports :D, you can read a long description
of those at this web site and you can fetch it too.

http://www.openbsd.org.mx/~jcortes/en/ports.html

If you don't have time this is a short description:

LinPopUp is a Xwindow graphical port of Winpopup.
CDK is a curses based widget library.

-----
Jorge A. Cortes Montiel
OpenBSD Mexico