a few non crititcal patches

Maintainers, this has been sent primary to ports@ due to the short time
before the next release. Perhaps these submissions will be to late as is
already. All fixes are just style nits or typos, nothing major.

Attached:
net_arping_Makefile -> quoted HOMEPAGE
net_bind8_pkg_DESCR -> we've get HOMEPAGE, better use it
net_bing_pkg_DESCR -> better use WWW: ${HOMEPAGE}
net_gnomeicu_pkg_DESCR -> redundant wording
net_gnomeicu_Makefile -> URL dirs should end on a /
net_ickle_Makefile -> URL dirs should end on a /
net_iplog_Makefile -> URL dirs should end on a /
net_micq_Makefile -> URL dirs should end on a /
net_ncftp_pkg_DESCR -> one newline to many
net_openh323_Makefile -> URL dirs should end on a /
net_plushs_Makefile -> URL dirs should end on a /
net_pptp_Makefile -> URL dirs should end on a /
net_proxy-suite_Makefile -> URL dirs should end on a /
net_sing_Makefile -> URL dirs should end on a /
net_snort_Makefile -> URL dirs should end on a /
net_thcrut_pkg_DESCR -> typo

And that's about all the time I have right now. More typos and little
errors remain in /usr/ports/net/, but I'll leave that as an exercise for
the rest of you.

Note: Most, if not all, http servers automaticly add a "/" to end of an
URL if no file by that name exists, but it's good form to note that
we're requesting a directory, not a file.

// nick