[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Moving files from w-.../fake.../etc before packaging?
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Moving files from w-.../fake.../etc before packaging?
- From: Nikolay Sturm <sturm_(_at_)_sec_(_dot_)_informatik_(_dot_)_tu-darmstadt_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 15:43:01 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Fnord!
> > However, I had some warning bells go off when I couldn't find any
> > other examples like this (my method was to find Makefiles, grep for
> > mv, look for ``etc'')
These things are typically done in pkg/INSTALL, if I didn't
misunderstood what you are trying to do.
OpenPGP: 0x5C0878D2 - BB55 EDCF A1F6 8057 B953 4C66 EFBD BA73 5C08 78D2