[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Less than happy about stunnel 4 in ports
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Less than happy about stunnel 4 in ports
- From: Han Boetes <han_(_at_)_mijncomputer_(_dot_)_nl>
- Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 02:57:15 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Hugo Villeneuve <harpagon_(_at_)_jwales_(_dot_)_EINTR_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> Updated my i386 machine to -current today including the packages.
> Was less than happy about the move from stunnel 3.22 to 4.04.
> 3.22 was totaly configured via command line options and now 4.04
> is only configurable via a file. Since I was using it has a
> stdin/stdout client to connect to a variable host, I have now to
> create stunnel config file on the fly (which is less efficient than
> using *argv).
> Anyway this is not OpenBSD problem execpt it would have been nice
> if both version would have been in the ports for a while.
cd /usr/ports/*/stunnel && cvs -qz3 up -rOPENBSD_3_2 && make package
Visit your host, monkey.org