Re: Ports Submission Tracking for February

Liam Allen <allenwc_(_at_)_infomatrix_(_dot_)_ca> wrote:

> New     dvorak7min       December 31, 2002   Geek Assault

I'll take a look at this.

> New     edb              Mar 21, 2002        Nick Nauwelaerts

Nick has a whole bunch of outstanding ports.  Some time ago I started
looking into this but then I drifted off again.  Sigh.

> New     gnump3d          February 10, 2003   Christian Weisgerber

I've put this on hold.  I'm not sure I'm going to use it, and though
I did receive minimal feedback, it doesn't look like anybody else
will run it either.

> New     lynx             January 20, 2003    Thorsten Glaser
> New     lynx-current     December 12, 2002   Steve Shockley

The submitters should talk to each other.

> New     p5-Apache-Session                    November 27, 2002 Jes\0x9cs
> Alejandro Ju\0x87rez Robles

Admittedly dealing with character sets is a pain, but MacRoman?

> New     p5-libapreq      Nov 05, 2001        Olivier Lemaire
> New     p5-libapreq      November 27, 2002   Jes?s Alejandro Ju?rez Robles

Imported 2002-10-16.

> Update  amaya/english-dict                   Apr 11, 2002 Lurene

Amaya needs a comprehensive update.

> Update  flac             February 24, 2003   Christian Weisgerber

This will go in after the release.

> Update  unrar            December 12, 2002   john_(_at_)_vcable_(_dot_)_net

I looked at this and asked for test files.  Since nobody deigned
to respond I concluded that there was no interest whatsoever.