[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: apache chroot + ports
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: apache chroot + ports
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 20:25:48 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Henning Brauer <lists-openbsdports_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de> wrote:
> > > True, but null mounts work quite nicely for this purpose.
> > Are null mounts safe yet or are they still causing panics?
> should be fixed in -current.
No. I just tried, and it panics really easily.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de