mod_throttle port

I really don't feel like maintaining it, but there's a fairly decent
port of mod_throttle (connection & bandwidth throttle for Apache 1.3)
at http://www.cepheid.org/openbsd/mod_throttle.tgz

An odd buglet on my system is that at least 3 throttle policies are
required for the throttle-status handler not to kill the httpd child
with sig11.

The port is basically a straight lift from the FreeBSD ports
collection (hence the comments left intact).

jeff

--
Jeff Bachtel  (root_(_at_)_ISC,TAMU)    http://www.cepheid.org/~jeff
				 [finger jeff_(_at_)_cepheid_(_dot_)_org for PGP key]