Re: net/wget patch

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 03:19:15PM +0100, Daniel Hartmeier wrote:

Hi,

> wget segfaults or prints garbage for long urls / file names on macppc:

I had propolice problems with wget 1.7 on i386 which seems to be fixed
in wget 1.8.2. I've created a port for it, with patches for IPv6 from
some Debian version. It seems to work fine on both i386 and sparc64 with
-current as of around a month ago. Even though it's based on Brads port,
I've removed his name from the MAINTAINER field, since any screw up is
my fault.

It's available for interested parties from:

  http://www.toontown.org/u/ibo/openbsd/wget-1.8.2.tar.gz

//Ibo