Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 11:16:01 -0500 (EST)
From: Wietse Venema <wietse_(_at_)_porcupine_(_dot_)_org>
To: Postfix announce <postfix-announce_(_at_)_postfix_(_dot_)_org>
Cc: Postfix users <postfix-users_(_at_)_postfix_(_dot_)_org>
Subject: Postfix version 2.0 pre-announcement

Here's a pre-announcement for the Postfix version 2.0 release.

After two weeks of cleaning up old Postfix code, this week I have
spent updating Postfix documentation.  The result was uploaded as
daily snapshots (last one: 20021219). The www.postfix.org on-line
documentation pages were updated as well.

Once the RELEASE_NOTES are updated, Postfix version 2.0 will go
out the door.

So you will have the code before Christmas, but I would recommend
waiting with the unwrapping until the festivities are over :-)

	Wietse