[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: x11/mplayer dumps core in -current
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: x11/mplayer dumps core in -current
- From: "A. Farber" <Alexander_(_dot_)_Farber_(_at_)_t-online_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 15:38:35 +0000
- Reply-to: "A. Farber" <Alexander_(_dot_)_Farber_(_at_)_t-online_(_dot_)_de>
On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 03:32:53PM +0000, A. Farber wrote:
> > Try reinstall all the mplayer dependencies (gtk, etc) and see if that
> > fixes the problem for you. It is definitely something on your system,
> > and that's where I'd start (it works for the rest of us).
> Thanks, this could explain, why I get coredump before even
> mplayer starts! Could someone with working mplayer (on -current)
> please send me the output of "pkg_info"? Because the libs:
> LIB_DEPENDS= png::graphics/png \
> jpeg::graphics/jpeg \
> mp3lame::audio/lame \
> ungif,gif::graphics/libungif \
> probably aren't the only ones, on which mplayer depends... TIA!
Also funnily I don't see mp3lame and vorbis in my pkg_info output?