[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ispell and it's subpackages
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: ispell and it's subpackages
- From: fransoa holop <fred_(_at_)_francis_(_dot_)_unitra_(_dot_)_sk>
- Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 13:00:48 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
> > why do i have to download almost 2 more MBs and wait
> > an hour while the other dictionaries are generated on
> > my old p133? this is not something i have seen before
> > around openbsd.
> Because you should just install the binary packages where
> possible - if you have an old p133, isn't that a lot easier?
but of course it is. but where is the slovak package? ;-)
ok, just pulling my own leg. don't flame...
that'll be all for now, other than to say "hi" to Wonko if he's watching.
Visit your host, monkey.org