Re: New: textproc/boust

Sebastian Stark <seb_(_at_)_todesplanet_(_dot_)_de> wrote:

> William Yodlowsky reminded me that the INSTALL script doesn't tell the
> administrator to run "mkfontdir" after copying the fonts in the X11 font
> dir.

I don't think copying the fonts is a good idea.  This really makes
the concept of being able to pkg_deinstall a port pointless.  Instead,
the admin should be told to add the font path to the local X11
configuration.  (We might have an example in the tree.)  This still
doesn't solve the problem of remote displays, but I don't have any
good idea for that.

Also, the port basically installs a Tcl/Tk script.  This script can
hardly be linked against a library, so LIB_DEPENDS doesn't make
sense and should be replaced by RUN_DEPENDS.