[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: sparc64 Mozilla compilation attempt
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: sparc64 Mozilla compilation attempt
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 23:35:08 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
> However, the compilation dies at exactly the same point in either
> of their trees, using either gcc 2.95
As the error message says: internal compiler error.
> or lang/stable/egcs (by "env CC=/usr/local/bin/egcc make".
Look at the build output you quoted.
Where does it say "egcc"?
What could you conclude from this?
> On a related note, could I possibly run a sparc binary of mozilla or
> netscape on OpenBSD/sparc64?
Not unless you write the required emulation layer.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de