[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Handling the new Apache chroot
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Handling the new Apache chroot
- From: "C. Bensend" <benny_(_at_)_bennyvision_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 08:14:56 -0600
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 09:04:12AM -0500, Jose Nazario wrote:
> > -lgd -lz -lpng -lz -lgd -ljpeg -lm
> unless i'm missing something here you linked libgd twice.
You're absolutely correct - this is the only combination
I could find (and trust me, I tried a BUNCH) that would build the
CGI's statically without "unresolved symbol" errors.
If anyone has suggestions, I'm totally aware of the fact
that I'm stumbling blind (but learning!) here. :) I'm mostly
doing this for my own uses, and just to learn how to do it. I'll
need help from someone who knows what they're doing to clean this
pig up before I would _ever_ let it be committed. ;)
There's always time for Cheerios...
Visit your host, monkey.org