[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: New port net/zodiac
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: New port net/zodiac
- From: Nick Nauwelaerts <nick_(_at_)_wanadoo_(_dot_)_be>
- Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 09:53:27 +0100
- Organization: i want a cookie
On Tue, 5 Nov 2002 23:25:53 +0000
"Patroklos G. Argyroudis" <argp_(_at_)_cs_(_dot_)_tcd_(_dot_)_ie> wrote:
> Please test the attached port. I have tested it on 3.2 and 3.1 (both
> i386) and works fine. Regarding the licence, I have contacted the
> author and he informed me that it is published under a BSD license.
Regretfully this doesn't change the fact that the distribution files do
not contain a license, I suggest changing PERMIT_* to No and stating
that there is no license.
Oh, and this port doesn't honor CFLAGS.
Visit your host, monkey.org