New port net/zodiac

Hello.  From the zodiac README:

Zodiac is a DNS protocol analysation and exploitation program.  It
is a robust tool to explore the DNS protocol.  Internally it contains
advanced DNS routines for DNS packet construction and disassembling
and is the optimal tool if you just want to try something out without
undergoing the hassle to rewrite DNS packet routines or packet
filtering.

Please test the attached port.  I have tested it on 3.2 and 3.1 (both
i386) and works fine.  Regarding the licence, I have contacted the
author and he informed me that it is published under a BSD license.

Alternatively, you can find the port at:

http://ntrg.cs.tcd.ie/~argp/openbsd/ports/zodiac.tar.gz

Regards.

--
Patroklos G. Argyroudis