[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: new: libsndfile
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: new: libsndfile
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 17:09:22 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Björn Sandell <biorn_(_at_)_dce_(_dot_)_chalmers_(_dot_)_se> wrote:
> Libsndfile is a C library for reading and writing files containing
> sampled sound (such as MS Windows WAV and the Apple/SGI AIFF format)
> through one standard library interface.
I've had a libsndfile port sitting on my disk for a while. I have
committed it now. Obviously it is rather similar to your submission.
If you want to take MAINTAINER, let me know.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org