[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: new: lablgtk
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: new: lablgtk
- From: Nikolay Sturm <sturm_(_at_)_sec_(_dot_)_informatik_(_dot_)_tu-darmstadt_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 16:58:26 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Fnord!
* Marc Espie [2002-11-03]:
> Well, mldonkey definitely works, but it's a hog: it needs lots of file
> descriptors, lots of cpu, lots of everything...
> There are a few things I probably want to actually change before it's
> good enough for our tree...
Change in the lablgtk port or change in mldonkey? Or what? #-)
OpenPGP: 0x5C0878D2 - BB55 EDCF A1F6 8057 B953 4C66 EFBD BA73 5C08 78D2