Re: update to razor-agents...

On 31 Oct 2002 10:35:02 -0800
Marc Matteo <marcm_(_at_)_lectroid_(_dot_)_net> wrote:

> Please test and let me know how it works for you, thanks.

Well, I said I test it but I dont have a 3.2 system yet so what testing
I've done is not using the ports but built from source. They're pretty similar
though and seem to only differ in how the symlinks are created (correct?).
At any rate, razor-agents on 3.1 exhibits the same problem as on 2.9, ie it
segfaults while, or shortly after, preprocessing. Versions prior to 2.20 did not
have this problem.
I get less than 10 of these messages per day (out of ~10,000) so it's not a
gigantic problem but still...

Btw, is it just me or is the razor-agents source installation sort of messed up?

---
Lars Hansson

Visit your host, monkey.org