[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: gtk-gnutella addition
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: gtk-gnutella addition
- From: Sebastian Stark <seb_(_at_)_todesplanet_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:46:14 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 08:35:00AM +0100, Nikolay Sturm wrote:
> * Sebastian Stark [2002-10-25]:
> > Uhh.. it crashes quit often. The first time after approximately one
> > hour, just after I sent my first mail to the list.
> I cannot reproduce this on 3.2 (as tagged in cvs). I just have it up and
> running for 16h.
I recently figured out that it's me having a serious problem with my
computers memory. Sorry.
Free your mind and your ass will follow -- http://www.funkaffair.de
Visit your host, monkey.org