[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: gtk-gnutella addition
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: gtk-gnutella addition
- From: Nikolay Sturm <sturm_(_at_)_sec_(_dot_)_informatik_(_dot_)_tu-darmstadt_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 08:35:00 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Fnord!
* Sebastian Stark [2002-10-25]:
> Uhh.. it crashes quit often. The first time after approximately one
> hour, just after I sent my first mail to the list.
I cannot reproduce this on 3.2 (as tagged in cvs). I just have it up and
running for 16h.
If no further crash-reports come in, I'd like to get this committed,
OpenPGP: 0x5C0878D2 - BB55 EDCF A1F6 8057 B953 4C66 EFBD BA73 5C08 78D2
Visit your host, monkey.org