[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Heads up: perl and -current ports tree
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Heads up: perl and -current ports tree
- From: Peter Valchev <pvalchev_(_at_)_sightly_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 17:01:34 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
As a number of perl modules part of the ports tree are now part of the
base system with perl 5.8.0 imported in -current, those ports have been
This is where if you are not tracking -current and update your ports
tree to the HEAD branch you will definitely run into trouble.
If you are tracking -current make sure you update your source tree and
rebuild your system _before_ updating your ports tree.
You've been warned.
Visit your host, monkey.org