hackbot 2.14 port version #2

Thank you for pointing me on the various slips I made in my port. I have implemented your recommendations.
All of them except one.

I have used the do-install: hook to install the files. This eliminates the files dir and the extra make file.
And also eliminates the need to patch.

I hope my second version complies to OpenBSD standards.
please test / commit.

Regards,
Herman Poortermans