Re: resub: snit

Jose Nazario <jose_(_at_)_monkey_(_dot_)_org> wrote:

> i am resubmitting my port of snit. this changes it to use the newly
> released snit0.6. that is the only change (Makefile, distinfo):

- "snit0.6" is not a valid package name.  The version number must
  follow a dash.
- If no regression tests are available, set NO_REGRESS=Yes.
- The first component of BUILD_DEPENDS is a dummy.
- Specifying BUILD_DEPENDS but NO_BUILD doesn't make sense.
  Maybe this should be a run dependency on tcl?
- Try to use the INSTALL_* macros in do-install targets, so the proper
  owner/group/permission will be applied.