[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Who wants to help fix C++ problems?
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Who wants to help fix C++ problems?
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 01:03:15 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Christian Weisgerber <naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de> wrote:
> I'm looking for somebody knowledgeable in C++ who can help us fix
> these ports.
Okay, several people have expressed interest. Currently I have a
Blade 100 crunching through the complete ports tree, compiling any
C++ code with GCC3.2. That may still take a few days to finish.
I'll post a list of affected ports as soon as I have it.
So far, there seem to be fewer problems than I expected, and I
already fixed some easy cases. Well, we'll see.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org