[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Who wants to help fix C++ problems?
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Who wants to help fix C++ problems?
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:35:24 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
It would be nice if all our ports that use C++ could be compiled
with GCC3.2 (lang/stable/egcs). In particular for sparc64, where
the system C++ compiler is too broken for just about anything.
Alas, some ports that build fine with GCC 2.95 won't with 3.2,
presumably due to the latter's better compliance with modern C++
standards. I'm looking for somebody knowledgeable in C++ who can
help us fix these ports.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org