Who wants to help fix C++ problems?

It would be nice if all our ports that use C++ could be compiled
with GCC3.2 (lang/stable/egcs).  In particular for sparc64, where
the system C++ compiler is too broken for just about anything.

Alas, some ports that build fine with GCC 2.95 won't with 3.2,
presumably due to the latter's better compliance with modern C++
standards.  I'm looking for somebody knowledgeable in C++ who can
help us fix these ports.