[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: kdeaddons3 again?
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: kdeaddons3 again?
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:21:21 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Jake Luck <openbsd_(_at_)_10k_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> building -current's port tree: kdeaddons3's make install seems to be
> failing again (make without install works just fine).
Well, I've built complete package snapshots at least three times
within a week's time and kdeaddons3 built fine each time.
> this is the same problem as previously indicated in
> I noticed that the PLIST in the CVS is dated on 5/23, which is earlier
> than 5/25, when the problem was fixed.
The problem isn't in the PLIST but in the fact that some components
that should be built apparently aren't for you.
> Am I on to something?
Maybe, but you'll need to do more failure analysis.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de