update gnucash

http://todd.fries.net/pub/g-wrap.tgz
http://todd.fries.net/pub/gnucash.tgz
http://todd.fries.net/pub/guppi.tgz

I can cleanly compile and install gnucash.  But I have yet to track down
the silly error:

todd:101$ gnucash
ERROR: In procedure dynamic-link:
ERROR: file not found
todd:102$

I know there were two individuals who expressed interest in this, nabbed
a copy of my prior work as a starting point, and to the best of my knowledge
we've not heard from either again.

Here is a 'better starting point' in the least.  Perhaps someone who
understands scheme better than I can understand why I had to do what I
did to make g-wrap work, I think it may be in there somewhere that the
problem lies.

--
Todd Fries .. todd_(_at_)_fries_(_dot_)_net

(last updated $ToddFries: signature.p,v 1.2 2002/03/19 15:10:18 todd Exp $)

Visit your host, monkey.org