[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Problems with xmms-1.2.7
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Problems with xmms-1.2.7
- From: "STeve Andre'" <andres_(_at_)_msu_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 01:42:45 -0400
- Organization: MSU Dept of Political Science
- Reply-to: andres_(_at_)_msu_(_dot_)_edu
The last two sets of packages (Sep 8 and Sep 11) have a
problem with xmms-1.2.7 for me. I can install it OK but when
I try to play anything the file open dialog box pops back open.
At one point I was able to "play" something, but I got no audio.
Reverting back to the July 20th version of xmms-1.2.7 worked
This is running -current as of 9/11.