[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RFC: fwbuilder & libfwbuilder
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: RFC: fwbuilder & libfwbuilder
- From: Craig Barraclough <craigba_(_at_)_creative_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_au>
- Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 10:17:14 +1000
- Organization: Creative Digital Technology
fwbuilder (and its accompanying library) are used to create firewall rules in
a graphical environment.
Supports pf, ipfilter and more.
I've probably missed a few things, so could people have a look and let me
know. (I was hoping to have a good look through lib_depends and src code, but
things have got busy at work)
SHA1 (fwbuilder_1.0.4.tgz) = 7da555c8b987b01da6581051da557b5bd93c40d3
SHA1 (libfwbuilder_0.10.8.tgz) = 09bc34bedeccb0a0bb2dfb9f321d1b33ffadc637
Visit your host, monkey.org