JBuilderish devel environment

hi,
  Does anyone know if JBuilder works on OpenBSD? Otherwise
is there a visual dev environment available for OpenBSD?
Is there a pure java visual devel environment one would
recommend? Is there a profound reason one really should
consider not using say emacs JDE and using JBuilder? Does
it even work on OpenBSD? I am familiar with the original
JDK environment however but non of the above. Which port
should one use? If there is no port which non port would
one suggest looking at for intermediate to advanced development?
whew!

TIA;

Best Regards,
dreamwvr_(_at_)_dreamwvr_(_dot_)_com

--
/*  Security is a work in progress - dreamwvr                 */
#

Visit your host, monkey.org