[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: updated: devel/astyle
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: updated: devel/astyle
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 21:44:25 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Andrey Smagin <andrey_(_at_)_smagin_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> Sparc64 - RFC: Could somebody please test this on sparc64?
> For some reason I am getting 'internal compiler error' when trying to
> compile either current or updated port of astyle on Ultra5.
Same here (Blade 100). Builds fine with GCC 3.1.
> Recent report of sparc64 ports breakage from David Lebel did not
> show that astyle-1.14.1 was broken,
But there is no astyle snapshot package either. David doesn't
report breakage due to internal compiler errors any longer, because
those simply aren't the port's fault.
> (I get this 'internal compiler error' way too often
> lately - astyle, tightvnc, fwbuilder, etc...)
By now I'm way more interested in
1. hearing about ports that don't build with GCC 3.1,
2. fixes for those.
Just about everything that uses C++ breaks with the system compiler,
and quite a bit of plain C code does, too.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de