Re: mutt : postponing and segmentation faults on OpenBSD

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 12:57:33PM +0200, Waldemar Brodkorb wrote:
> > I am running Mutt 1.4i on a OpenBSD 3.1 box. The application was installed from
> > the ports collection. After postponing a second message and closing Mutt, I
> > restarted the application and recalled the postponed messages. Immediately
> > after answering yes to the "recall postpone.." question, Mutt segfaults and
> > dumps core. After removing all the postponed messages but one, the recall
> > function works correctly (not extensively tested).
>
> Hmm, tried that, no problem here. Mutt 1.4i on OpenBSD -current.
That's weird. Hum. Could it be a pb with -stable since I'm (hum) syncing the
-current ports collection to a -stable box. I have done that for a rather long
time with no pb whatsoever on different boxen

> > It's not a permission pb since I tried all possible combinations :). I also
> > searched the list archives to no avail.
> >
> > Any ideas ?
>
> Memory problems?
I doubt it. I am running all other applications with no pb at all save for opera
6.02 which crashes from time to time

thanks

--
Saad -- [pgp keyid: 35592A6D http://pgp.mit.edu]
[pgp fingerprint: BF7D D73E 1FCF 4B4F AF63  65EB 34F1 DBBF 3559 2A6D]