[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: alpha breakage (our i386-only ports tree)
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: alpha breakage (our i386-only ports tree)
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 21:34:41 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Peter Valchev <pvalchev_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> tvtwm-pl11 cc1: Invalid option `-Olimit'
> xinvaders-2.0 ??
It tries to stash the addresses of static variables into 32-bit
fields. I'm surprised that gcc refuses to do this rather than
silently truncating the values, but either way it can't work.
This looks really bad, like, unsalvageably bad.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org