Ghostview and Blackbox

Is there a known issue, or maybe someone can offer a possible explaination, as to why the Ghostview interface will not work when I am using blackbox as my wm?  It works fine in FVWM...  Other programs with simular interfaces work fine (xcalc, xman, etc...)

I am using Blackbox 0.62.1, ghostscript-7.00 and ghostview-1.5.  I don't get any error messages or anything when running from a xterminal.  Keyboard shortcuts work fine, it is just the interface buttons and other elements that don't work.

TimH

Visit your host, monkey.org